The Agrochemical Service was first launched in 1977. Since then, it has developed into the leading authoritative source of commercial data and analyses on the crop protection and biotechnology markets. The Service is complemented by the Agrochemical Products Database.
Agrochemical Service | Agrochemical Products Database
As the original and foremost provider of such information, the Agrochemical Service is relied upon and trusted by a broad range of organisations for their market intelligence needs.
The Agrochemical Service is designed to analyse the performance and trends of the industry from many different aspects. A core part of the Service is to track the performance of the leading companies. Other components cover the market from the country, product and crop perspectives. Additionally, the Outlook provides long term forecasts for each aspects of the crop protection and biotechnology sectors.
Examples of our clients:
- Research-based multinationals
- Generic manufacturers
- Intermediates manufacturers
- Investment banks
- Fund management companies
- Venture capital companies
- Research organisations
- Government organisations
- Industry associations
The Agrochemical Service is delivered online via the internet to provide clients rapid access to all the latest research. These following five components are updated annually.
In addition, the commercial data in the Service is kept current with two regular update publications.
- Monitor is a quarterly update that tracks the financial performance of the crop protection industry.
- PhytoPhile is a monthly newsletter designed to keep subscribers up to date with all commercially significant events in the crop protection and biotechnology industries.
Why subscribe to the Agrochemical Service?
- Responsiveness - our analysts are on hand to provide assistance to clients, whether they have questions, need data for presentations or reports, or simply wish to talk about the market.
- Up-to-date competitive intelligence - the structure of the Service is designed so that the latest research is always available to subscribers.
- Breadth and depth - with over 25 years of history to draw on, the comprehensiveness of the service will help subscribers create and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Accuracy and timeliness - we pride ourselves in providing the most accurate and high quality research available, whilst delivering in a timely fashion.
- Insight/Forecasting - a key strength of the Service is the provision of insights into the industry, which in turn fuel accurate forecasting of future trends
- Expertise - our analysts all have first hand experience in the industry, ensuring the commercial relevance of our research
- Convenience - the Service is delivered via the internet, which means you can instantly access high quality market information, no matter where you are in the world.
2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller of goods and services provided by Cropnosis